1. The privacy of the www.andymccoy.com visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
accordance with the terms of this policy when you ﬁrst visit our website
1. This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modiﬁed by vpnMentor (www.vpnmentor.com)
C. How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location,browser type and version, and operating system
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
3. Information that you enter when you register with our website, such as your email, website and telephone number.
4. Information that you enter when you create a proﬁle on our website. For example, your name, proﬁle pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details.
5. Information that you enter in order to setup subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
6. Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
7. Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transaction you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details.
8. Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on theinternet.
9. Any other personal information you send to us.
D. Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes speciﬁed in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
1. Administering our website and business
2. Personalising our website for you
3. Enabling your use of the services available on our website
4. Sending you goods purchased through our website
5. Supplying services purchased through our website
6. Sending statements, invoices and payment reminders to you and collecting payments from you.
7. Sending you on-marketing commercial communications
8. Sending you email notiﬁcations you have speciﬁcally requested.
9. Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at anytime).
10. Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of third parties which we think may be of interest to you.
11. Providing third parties with statistical information about our users.
12. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
13. Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
14. Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
15. Other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on ourwebsite and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal
information to anythird party for their or any other third party’s
E. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, oﬃcers, insurers,professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary forthe purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies ( this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries ) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. to the purchaser ( or prospective purchaser ) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
5. to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. International data transfers
1. Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between anyof the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information inaccordance with this policy.
2. Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do nothave data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area:the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
3. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on ourwebsite may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
4. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section F.
G. Retaining personal information
1. This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
3. Not withstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents ( including electronic documents ) containing personal data:
a. to the extent that we are required to do so by law or for regulatory compliance;
b. if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
c. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducingcredit risk).
d. deleted information will still be kept until backup retention time.
H. Security of your personal information
2. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- andﬁrewall-protected) servers.
3. All electronic ﬁnancial transactions entered in to through our website will be protectedby encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.;
5. You are responsible for
keeping the password you use for accessing our website conﬁdential; we
will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy.
We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
J. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you;
provision of such information will be subject to the following:
1. First time is free but any following information in a year attracts an administration fee of €45; and
the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose,
we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certiﬁed by a notary
plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current
address).We may withhold personal information that you request to the
extent permitted by law.You may instruct us at any time not to process
your personal information for marketing purposes.In practice, you will
usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal
information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an
opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for
K. Third party websites
website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
We have nocontrol over, and are not responsible for, the privacy
policies and practices of thirdparties.
L. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to becorrected or updated.
1. To ‘opt out’ of the cookies set by our site, this can be accomplished on a cookie-by-cookie basis, subject to your browser settings. In doing so, you may ﬁnd that it maylimit site operation or functionality. The most eﬀective way to do this is to disablecookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at this website which oﬀers guidance about how to manage cookies for all modern browsers. http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/managing-cookies
2. We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognise a computer when auser visits the website / track users as they navigate the website / enable the use of ashopping cart on the website / improve the website’s usability / analyse the use of thewe bsite / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website/ personalise the website for each user / target advertisements which may be ofparticular interest to speciﬁc users
3. Deleting cookies during a session may cause the session being dropped and/or the userexperience to be seriously impacted on this web site.